One of the most priceless items a person can own is their hair, for both men and women equally. It is closely related to one’s charisma and vigour. Many people have a tendency to think that having horrible hair allows for some kind of bad day.
We have, therefore, come up with a list of the 7 Best Hair Salons in Austin TX because we realise how important hair is to people. Utilise this list often to treat your hair to something special. So hold on tight!
7 Best Hair Salons in Austin TX
1# Bella Salon
Bella Salon was founded in 1990. The salon houses professionals who are experts in both traditional and modern hairstyles, hair colour, and haircuts, featuring updos and makeovers. The salon also has a magnificent spa and nail salon to meet every one of your beauty requirements.
For more information, check the official website, or swing by to take a complete tour of the Bella Salon.
Why Choose Bella Salon:
- Their skilled and experienced workforce offers trendy hair colours, cuts, and styling.
- Leading brands like Kevin Murphy, CosMedix, Oribe, R+CO and Smashbox are among the ones they offer and use on their clients.
- On a monthly basis, they make inquiries with hundreds of clients to monitor their feedback and make sure they are doing everything possible to be their most ideal selves.
- All the salon employees are kind, attentive, and helpful.
Bella Salon Contact Details:
- Website: bellasalonaustin.com
- Location: 1221 W 6th St a, Austin, TX 78703
- Contact: (512) 474-5999
- Reviews: 314 (on Yelp)
- Ratings: 4.5/5
2# Black Orchid Salon
Meshelle founded Black Orchid Salon after working in what are referred to as “high-end factory salons,” which had enormous costs, mediocre working conditions, average workplace conditions, and sub-par customer service. She dreamed of an atmosphere wherein clients and stylists felt welcomed and appreciated.
She desired a thoroughly enjoyable balance between work and life, where she and the employees could indulge in each of their creative pursuits and experiences without feeling uncomfortable.
Why Choose Black Orchid Salon:
- No appointment is necessary to peruse their unique, reasonably priced, and sustainably sourced merchandise.
- While still offering the best amount of comfort and treatment, they are committed to halting the spread of Covid19. It is mandatory for the customers and workers to wear masks.
- They offer Gender-neutral restrooms.
- They accept credit cards and apple pay.
Black Orchid Salon Contact Details:
- Website: blackorchidsalon.com
- Location: 3801 S Congress Ave Ste 105, Austin, TX 78704
- Contact: (512) 326-1010
- Reviews: 293 (on Yelp)
- Ratings: 5/5
3# Urban Betty
In January 2005, Chelle Neff launched Urban Betty Salon. When Urban Betty first opened, there were just 6 outlets and 2 stylists. With 16 outlets, 16 stylists, 4 technicians, a salon administrator, and a salon supervisor, it has subsequently grown. She has more than 20 years of experience in continuous innovation in the hair care and glamour industries.
By being recognized to be among the top 200 salons in the United States by Salon Today Magazine from 2011 through 2015, Urban Betty has continued its winning streak.
Why Choose Urban Betty:
- They are a salon with a vintage-inspired vibe that is housed in a stunning facility that is encompassed by a garden courtyard.
- They offer renowned brand products such as Pureology, Kerastase, Olaplex, and Bumble & bumble.
- Their areas of expertise include balayage, ombre, and hairstyle.
- You can call them anytime to make an appointment or do it online.
Urban Betty Contact Details:
- Website: urbanbetty.com
- Location: 1206 W 38th St #1107, Austin, TX 78705
- Contact: (512) 371-7663
- Reviews: 804 (on Yelp)
- Ratings: 4.5/5
4# Love + Roots
In East Austin, Kali Rambo and Jessica Chapman launched Love + Roots in 2017! They are a unique bunch of lovely individuals who like crafting beauty. Their aim is to help emphasize these attributes through the utilities they provide.
They consider it an honour to be able to teach their customers on how to maintain their new, refined appearance at home using various styling methods and by pointing them towards products that suit their unique hair.
Why Choose Love + Roots:
- They take consultation sessions free of charge.
- Their specialities include Balayage, highlights, lash lift, and keratin treatments.
- They also provide acne and anti-ageing treatments
- They have chemical peeling services that leave your skin looking brand new.
Love + Roots Contact Details:
- Website: loveandrootsatx.com
- Location: 1607 E Cesar Chavez St, Austin, TX 78702
- Contact: (512) 751-5812
- Reviews: 276 (on Yelp)
- Ratings: 4.5/5
5# Dolce Salon
Dolce is a full-service salon that opened in 2007 and is housed in a spectacular 2500 square foot building in the centre of Westlake. 13 years ago, they opened a tiny beauty salon in a decent area off Lake Austin Boulevard.
From then, they constructed their current space, which actually offers fashion, makeup, eye treatments, waxing, perms, extensions, and hair and nail services.
Why Choose Dolce Salon:
- Their aim is to give every one of their customer’s a fabulous hair that demands attention.
- They give back to the community while providing their customers with full internal and external transformative treatments, comprising hair, skin, and nail care.
- They are located in the Westwood Shopping Center, which has convenient and plenty of parking spaces.
- Dolce is a comprehensive salon with an eco-conscious attitude and a passion for the neighbourhood.
Dolce Salon Contact Details:
- Website: dolceaustin.com/services
- Location: 3201 Bee Caves Road Austin, TX 78746
- Contact: (512) 474-1174
- Reviews: 176 (on Yelp)
- Ratings: 4.5/5
6# Wild Orchid Salon – Westlake 360
Constructed in 2012, Danielle, the owner and stylist of Wild Orchid, thought it was time to launch her own salon after working for five years for one of Austin’s upscale urban salons. Danielle started her professional job in the beauty sector more than ten years ago. Danielle attended cosmetology school while maintaining a full-time job and still found time to observe the brilliant stylists around her.
Why Choose Wild Orchid Salon – Westlake 360:
- In order to address the needs of its customers, Wild Orchid Salon combines experience, outstanding services, and dedication.
- Wild Orchid Salon – Westlake 360 is wheelchair accessible.
- They also have gender neutral restrooms.
- Their trained team of stylists are capable of understanding the unique requirements of each client.
Wild Orchid Salon – Westlake 360 Contact Details:
- Website: wildorchidsalonaustin.com
- Location: A, 3600 N Capital of Texas Hwy #100, Austin, TX 78746
- Contact: (512) 474-4772
- Reviews: 57 (on Yelp)
- Ratings: 4.5/5
7# The Vanity Spot Salon & Boutique
For almost 20 years, Priscilla Fletcher, the founder of The Vanity Spot Salon & Boutique, has provided hair services in the Austin region. With a professional qualification from Vidal Sasson, she relocated to Austin from Southern California where she trained with famous hairstylist Jose’ Eber of Beverly Hills.
Why Choose The Vanity Spot Salon & Boutique:
- They focus on the most recent colour trends, including low light colour, dynamic highlights, balayage, and ombre.
- They can also provide you with that picture look finished with makeup artistry for events like proms and weddings.
- To ensure that your appearance it’ll last for quite some time, they will arrange your traditional hair using high-end products such as Kevin Murphy.
- They can provide both traditional and modern styles for men, women, and kids alike because every member of their staff has received comprehensive training in the most recent trimming and colouring procedures.
The Vanity Spot Salon & Boutique Contact Details:
- Website: thevanityspot.com
- Location: 9707 Anderson Mill Rd. Ste 310 Austin, TX 78750
- Contact: 512-250-8444
- Reviews: 124 (on Yelp)
- Ratings: 5/5
Whenever you can’t stop ogling your hair, you know that you love your hairdresser. Spend a day treating yourself while giving your hair the transformation it demands.
Because of this, we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Hair Salons in Austin TX to ensure that you not only have a fine experience but also look the best you ever have.
Hi my beauties! This is Tahrim Tanjela, an aspiring entrepreneur in Bangladesh with an undying love for makeup! Besides the responsibilities of my business, I love to read, cook, and experiment with makeup! My friends call me Tanjy, so you can too!